The holidays are coming to an end, and soon it will be time to pack up the holiday decor. There will be garlands, wreaths, lights, and baubles, to take down and store until next year. I’m sure you’ve heard that the better job you do of storing your holiday decor now, the easier a time you will have setting up for next season. But how can you do this with limited storage space and budget? Below, we list several options to cover all of your basics. And the best news is that they all total up to under $100.
- Lights: Three Holiday Storage Reels In Bag $23.99
- Ornaments: Ornament Storage box $24.99
- Gift Wrap: Whitmore Gift Wrap Organizer $17.76
- Wreath and Garland: Whitmore Wreath and Garland Bag $9.92
- Artificial Christmas Tree: Elf Stor Premium Christmas Tree Bag $14:95
Now that you’ve got all of your decorations packed up and ready for next year, the storage containers can easily be placed in a closet, on a shelf, or under the bed. Happy Storing!
We hope that you have found these suggestions useful. If you or someone you know is looking for an apartment to call home in the coming new year, A Plus Apartments have been leading the way in apartment locating here in Austin for almost 20 years. Our experienced locators answer phones 7 days a week, and would love to help you find a new home. Give us a call at 512 231 1400.