Halloween is a great time of the year, fun for kids and parents alike! But making a few decisions can help keep you and those in your apartment community safe. The tips below are from the HalloweenSafety.com website. Enjoy your Halloween this year!
- Check the area you plan on trick or treating in for sex offenders
- Go with your kids or know their route have them check in every hour
- Make sure there is a parent with the group of trick or treaters
- Talk to your kids about vandalism, and the importance of respecting others property
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
When renting an apartment with a roomate, there are several things you should consider.
- The both of you understand the terms of the lease
- The amount each of you will owe for rent each month
- That if one of you does not pay the rent, the other is responsible for the full amount
- If the roommate moves out you will be responsible for the full lease
- Any new roommate will need to be approved by the owner, and a new lease will need to be signed
- Any unauthorized roommate is not considered responsible for fulfilling the lease term
* Compiled from the Texas Apartment Association website